Friday, October 2, 2009

Good morning all ~ I'm so excited about all the entries this week and new followers!
In May I changed from creating mosaic tiles to hand made gifts and mini dishes ~ so this is really my first holiday season on etsy. I am so excited as I hit a milestone yesterday with 500 sales!
Whoop!

We are planning a trip to see my Mother in law up North and visit family and friends at the end of the month for a couple of weeks. With that in mind and the added new sales I am going to go to the end of the month give away at least through the holiday season instead of weekly. So be sure and get your entries in.

Going to be listing many new items for gifts ~ think of co-workers, friends, teachers, boss and yourself! We always deserve something for us now and then :)

Have a great Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment