Thursday, September 24, 2009

Last week's winner - Debbie

Well so far last week's winner has not come forward. I tried clicking on her name but her blog is private. . . so on Monday when I draw for the book mark if she has not come forward I will draw another name from last week's entries.

We've had rain for 3 days now and as much as I love not seeing the sun for a while I have to admit by yesterday afternoon I was getting a little cranky. I want rain if it's going to be gray outside (spoiled) I guess.

Have some new sea glass jewelry going to be posting real soon and some new book mark designs for Halloween.

We are in the planning stages of going to Indiana for 3 weeks in October so I am trying to get my shop full of items I think would be great gifts for the holidays. And I try to keep my items priced reasonable.

Might go to the beach today and see what's washed ashore. Y'all have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment