Saturday, September 26, 2009

Saturday

Remember you still have a couple days to post on my blog to get an entry for the book mark. Debbie has still not come forward so I may be redrawing for her prize on Monday as well.

A friend and I went off to the new birding center they opened today. It's a beautiful sanctuary but going to be costly to visit. We are so blessed with many different types of birds down here. We then went to our favorite Mexican restaurant for queso chicken and chips. It was so good! Stopped a couple of stores (it's so nice when tourist season is over) and came back home.

I'm itching to get back on the beach as we spent 3 hours yesterday and found some really nice sea beans. Darryl's watching football so it's doubtful I can get him out.

Have a good weekend - I'll be back on Monday to draw! Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment